Agricultural Immigration Attorneys in Beaumont

Our Team Can Provide the Strong Legal Counsel You Need

Agriculture is an enormous part of our economy and is instrumental in the wellbeing of our nation. Without agricultural workers, U.S. citizens and residents would be unable to enjoy the foods that our bodies require for optimal health and performance. Agricultural immigration and the H-2A program make it possible for qualifying U.S. employers to bring foreign nationals into the country to work in agriculture positions that cannot be filled by citizens.

If you're looking to enter the United States to work in agriculture, the H-2A visa will allow you to temporarily work and live in the country. Additionally, your family may be able to seek admission to the U.S. under a separate classification. If you're interested in learning more, our Beaumont agricultural immigration attorneys are ready to guide you in the right direction.

If you need assistance with agricultural immigration, call Wendler Law Group at (409) 359-4847 today. We've been helping immigrants in the area since 2007!

How Can I Qualify for the H-2A Temporary Agricultural Program?

If you're an employer who needs agricultural assistance, the H-2A program may be your answer. There are, however, many requirements that need to be met before the United States will qualify you for H-2A classification. Our Beaumont agricultural immigration attorneys are adept at helping employers navigate this legal procedure and our firm is ready to help you!

At Wendler Law Group, we help employers who wish to petition for H-2A classification determine if they meet the following qualifications:

  • Offer a job that is temporary or seasonal
  • Show that there is a shortage of U.S. workers that are unable or unwilling to perform the job
  • Show that employment of foreign workers will not affect the wages of U.S. citizens who are employed in a similar position

Furthermore, our firm can help you if you are an individual seeking an H-2A visa. We can help you understand your options as an individual and determine how you can keep your family together. We are committed to helping immigrants navigate the complicated legal process of securing legal residency in the U.S. Our firm offers outstanding services in both English and Spanish and we are available evenings and weekends for appointments.

Let us use our skills and education to provide you with the legal counsel you deserve. Call us today at (409) 359-4847! Se habla español!

Turn to One of The Only Firms in The Area That Focuses Exclusively on Immigration Matters.

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Get Started Today