Permanent Worker Visas

Our Immigration Attorneys Can Help You Through the Application Process

Every year, many people are approved to enter the United States on permanent worker visas. These are the types of visas that can eventually lead to lawful permanent residency and are used to allow entry for people with a desirable combination of job skills, education, and/ or work experience.

If you need help applying for a permanent worker visa, don’t hesitate to talk to one of ourimmigration attorneys. Wendler Law Group has navigated hundreds of clients through complex immigration matters, including applying for visas. We are one of the only firms in the area that focuses almost exclusively on immigration, and we proudly offer Spanish-speaking services to better assist our clients.

Get your case started by calling us at (409) 359-4847 or filling out our online form today!

Types of Visas

There are many types of permanent worker visas, but they are mostly divided by preference. The visas we can help with are as follows.

EB-1 1st Preference

These visas are given the highest priority. They are granted to individuals of extraordinary ability, such as researchers and professors of high renown and multinational managers or executive. Specific criteria must be met for these visas in order to qualify; however, if you do meet these expectations, the visa is usually easier to obtain compared to other EB visas.

EB-2 2nd Preference

EB-2 visas are available to people with an advanced degree or exceptional ability. Unlike with EB-1 visas, these will require labor certification, which is issued by the Secretary of Labor to verify the lack of availability of U.S. workers and the absence of adverse effect on U.S. workers because of hiring an immigrant to that position. However, there is an exception called a national interest waiver, which allows them the visa if they can demonstrate their employment would benefit the national interest.

EB-3 3rd Preference

These visas cover skilled workers, professionals, and other unskilled workers. Applicants for this visa are required to have a labor certificationand a permanent, full-time job offer. These tend to be some of the hardest visas to apply for, because the United States has a lower annual limit and has less stringent qualification criteria. Skilled workers must be able to prove they have at least 2 years of training or experience, and other unskilled workers only require the ability to perform unskilled labor.

EB-4 4th Preference

This type of EB visa covers a group called “special immigrants.” These immigrants can include religious workers, Afghan and Iraqi nationals supporting U.S. operations, broadcasters, some juveniles, and others. Employer sponsorship is usually required, but there are some cases where applicants can self-petition for one of these types of visas.

Call Us About Your Case for Assistance

Applying for a visa can be a lengthy and complicated process. If you’re unsure whether you qualify for one of these visas, or you need help throughout the process, we can help. Our attorneys are extremely dedicated to guiding immigrants on the path to U.S. citizenship. We understand the process can be daunting and exhausting, which is why we do our best to make the process as streamlined and stress-free as possible. Wendler Law Group can work efficiently to reach a favorable outcome for you and your family.

Contact usat (409) 359-4847 or fill out our online form to schedule a case consultation with us today.

Turn to One of The Only Firms in The Area That Focuses Exclusively on Immigration Matters.

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Get Started Today